I live here
It’s been 45 days since I moved from Montreal to Minneapolis and the universe has been kind to me. I moved here for a job at a children’s theatre and it’s pretty much the best thing ever, as evidenced by the photo, which I like to call “a regular day at the office.”
A few highlights from the last 45 days:
- I won the September Moth St Paul/Minneapolis Story Slam
- My proposal to teach a storytelling class at The Loft Literary Center here in Minneapolis was accepted. Starts January 30th.
- I’m going to the Full Spectrum Storytelling Intensive, presented by the Association of Independents in Radio and UnionDocs, in December in Brooklyn
- There will be a Moth Story Slam while I’m there!
- There is a storytelling event almost everyday here